Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Armi Olmi 963MF revolvers.
The Armi Olmi 963MF revolver is built in Italy on a machined, 7075-T651 aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame and chambered in .357 Magnum and .38 Special. Other features include:
- a German-made Lothar Walther barrel constructed out of Krupp-supplied steel and available in three lengths (6″, 4″ and 2.5″);
- a ventilated barrel sleeve;
- either a 6- or 7-round cylinder;
- stainless steel components in the firing/revolver mechanism, including the trigger, hammer, ejector rod, etc.;
- walnut grips;
- a double-lock cylinder opening mechanism with a button in front of the cylinder and one behind the cylinder;
- a MIL-STD nanoceramic finish available in black, desert tan, grey, olive-drab green, gold, inox and white; and
- adjustable sights.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special||6, 7||6″||n/a||n/a||n/a||30.3 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special||6, 7||4″||n/a||n/a||n/a||26.5 oz.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special||6, 7||2.5″||n/a||n/a||n/a||22.8 oz.|
[ds query=’+Armi +Olmi +963MF’]