Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Browning Buck Mark Hunter pistol.
Browning says every Buck Mark starts out as a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand-reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark is designed for fun straight from the box.
- Action: The straight blowback design offers enhanced simplicity and reliability.
- Slide: Built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. The convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand.
- Barrel: Each chamber is hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could degrade accuracy.
- Rear sight: 16-click per revolution adjustable Pro-Target sight is standard on all models. This sight provides a finer range of adjustment over the industry’s standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
- Magazine: Heat treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical Z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Magazine release: Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for convenient operation.
- Safety: Large, manual thumb safety. Trigger is disconnected when magazine is removed for added safety.
The Buck Mark Hunter features:
- an alloy receiver with a matte blued finish;
- a heavy, tapered round bull barrel with a matte blued finish and an integral scope base;
- a TRUGLO/Marble’s fiber-optic front sight (scope not included); and
- Cocobolo target grips.
|.22 LR||10+1||11.3125||7.25″||2 lbs., 6 oz.|
[ds query=’+Browning +Buck +Mark +Hunter’]