Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the Browning Buck Mark Lite pistols.
Every Buck Mark starts out as a solid piece of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum alloy, and then is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The crisp single-action trigger, hand-reamed chamber, target crowned barrel and finely adjustable target sights mean the Buck Mark comes ready for fun straight from the box.
General Buck Mark series features include:
- Action: The straight blowback design offers enhanced simplicity and reliability.
- Slide: Built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. The convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand.
- Barrel: Each chamber is hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could degrade accuracy.
- Rear sight: 16-click per revolution adjustable Pro-Target sight is standard on all models. This sight provides a finer range of adjustment over the industry’s standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
- Magazine: Heat treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical Z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Magazine release: Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for convenient operation.
- Safety: Large, manual thumb safety. Trigger is disconnected when magazine is removed for added safety.
The Buck Mark Lite is available with a 5.5″ or 7.25″ barrel, and with a matte gray or matte green finish. Features include:
- an alloy receiver;
- an alloy sleeved, fluted barrel;
- a TRUGLO/Marble’s fiber-optic front sight; and
- Ultragrip RX ambidextrous grips.
MSRP: $519 (5.5″ barrel)
MSRP: $539 (7.25″ barrel)
|.22 LR||10+1||9.5||5.5″||1 lb., 12 oz.|
|.22 LR||10+1||11.3125||7.25″||1 lb., 14 oz.|