Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of the Canik55 TP-9 SF Elite pistols.
Canik55‘s TP-9 SF Elite is a striker-fired semiauto pistol built on a compact black polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A match grade barrel;
angled, front and rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a loaded chamber indicator atop the slide;
- a striker-status indicator;
- a trigger safety;
- two interchangeable backstraps;
- texturing on the grip’s sides and raised nubs on the frontstrap and backstrap to improve grip;
- a MIL-STD 1913 picatinny accessory rail;
- a large, squared-off trigger guard;
- a reversible magazine-release button;
- a left-side slide lock lever;
- a dovetailed Warren Tactical fiber-optic front sight (either red or green);
- a dovetailed Warren Tactical rear sight;
- a tungsten gray cerakote over phosphate finish on the slide; and
- two 15-round magazines with an AFC coating.
Canik55 also offers a slightly different model called the TP-9 SF Elite-S, which includes an additional trigger-stop safety on the trigger guard.
The TP-9 SF Elites come with a poly holster, a paddle attachment, a belt attachment, a loading tool, a cleaning rod, a brush and a limited lifetime warranty.
More reading: Here’s the link to our in-depth review of Canik55’s original TP-9.
Note 2: Century Arms imports this pistol into the United States.
Pricing & Shopping