Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Charter Arms Undercover Off Duty revolvers.
The Off Duty is an enclosed-hammer double action revolver ideal for tucking in a waistband, under a shirt or in a pocket. Constructed of heat-treated aluminum and steel, this five-shot, .38 Special with a 2″ barrel weighs in at 12 oz.
It’s available with a stainless finish, or a pink and stainless finish. Other features include:
- a one piece, 2″ barrel that’s threaded into the aluminum frame;
- fixed sights;
- a shrouded ejector rod;
- three-point cylinder lock up;
- an ergonomic trigger designed to not pinch the shooter’s finger;
- combat rubber grips (Lasergrips are optional); and
- no cylinder stop to interfere with reloading or speed loaders.
MSRP: $482 (pink)
MSRP: $742 (w/Lasergrips)
|.38 Special, .38 Special +P||5||2″||12 oz.|