Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Citadel M-1911 pistol.
The Citadel M-1911 is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a forged steel frame with a forged steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. Other features include:
- A 70 Series firing system;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a skeletonized hammer;
- a skeletonized trigger;
- angled grip serrations fore and aft on the slide;
- an extended ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an extended beavertail grip safety;
- Novak-style sights dovetailed into the slide;
- a grooved slide stop;
- a flared ejection port;
- a beveled mag well; and
- two eight-round magazines (.45 ACP) or nine-round magazines (9mm).
Available grips include checkered wood and Hogue rubber finger groove (OD green and sand). Available finishes include matte black, polished nickel and brushed nickel.
Note: Armscor builds this pistol in the Philippines, and Legacy Sports imports it into the United States.
|.45 ACP, 9mm||8+1, 9+1||5″||8.87″||n/a||n/a||36.8 oz.|
[ds query=’+Citadel +M1911′]