Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the CZ 1911 A1 pistol.
The CZ 1911 A1 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a forged carbon steel frame with a forged carbon steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A stainless steel match barrel;
- a post front sight dovetailed into the slide;
- a notch rear sight dovetailed into the slide;
- checkered walnut grips;
- a serrated slide stop;
- a serrated magazine catch;
- a serrated mainspring housing;
- an aluminum trigger set at roughly 5 lbs.;
- a black oxide finish on the frame and slide; and
- two seven-round magazines.
CZ says the sights are a bit taller than original style 1911 sights, and that it will produce this pistol in the United States.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.75″||5.5″||1.45″||38.72 oz.|
[ds query=’+CZ +1911 +A1′]