Summary: CZ’s description, specs, MSRP and photos for its 75 TS Czechmate pistols.
The Czechmate is based on a modified version of the CZ 75 TS frame. It comes with all parts necessary to run in IPSC Open or Limited division (both in 9mm). The Czechmate comes configured for Open division competition with a compensator and C-More red dot sight installed.
A spare barrel is included along with a front sight adaptor that replaces the compensator, and a rear sight to replace the slide racker handle when switching from Open to Limited configuration. A big stick 26 round magazine and three 20 round magazines are included in the CZ hard case.
- A C-more slide ride non-click 6 moa dot;
- an ambidextrous slide racker;
- three 20 round magazine’s;
- one 26 round magazine;
- a four port compensator;
- aluminum grips;
- an aluminum magwell;
- a competition hammer;
- two slide stops with a slide lock;
- four slide stop pins with out slide lock;
- a spare threaded barrel, fitted and serialized to match gun; and
- an undercut trigger guard and beavertail for high grip.
|9mm||20+1, 26+1||10.5″ (w/compensator)||5.4″||5.5″||2.4″||3 lbs.|
[ds query=’+CZ +75 +TS +Czechmate’]