Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the CZ P-10 C pistol.
The CZ P-10 S is a subcompact striker-fired semiauto pistol built with a fiber-reinforced polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A cold hammer forged barrel;
- an accessory rail;
- a large, undercut trigger guard with a textured flat front;
- front and rear grip serrations on the slide;
- a mild palm swell and deep beavertail;
- three interchangeable backstraps to fit different hand sizes;
- square-dot grip texturing;
- an ambidextrous magazine release button;
- a slight divot on the grip’s butt so you can pull a magazine out if needed;
- a trigger with a safety bar, a short reset and a 4–4.5 lb. pull;
- a firing pin block safety;
- a dovetailed, low-profile, serrated, metal rear sight with a flat front so you can run the slide one-handed;
- a metal post, tritium front sight;
- a black nitride finish on the slide; and
- flush-fit magazines, either 12+1 or 1-0+1.
You can get the P10 S on black, flat dark earth or olive drab green frames (see photos below).
And, CZ sells a model with an optics mount milled into the slide (see photo below). The company says it offers plates for both the Trijicon RMR and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro optics, and matching iron sights that allow you to co-witness the optic dot with the irons.
|9mm||12+1, 10+1||6.6″||3.5″||1.26″||4.6″||24.4 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping
The P-10 S on the flat dark earth frame.