The Inland Manufacturing M1 Advisor is a chopped and shortened version of Inland’s M1A1 Paratrooper, a WWII replica carbine. Both guns are chambered in .30 Carbine.
Other features include:
- A gas-operated, short-stroke piston/rotating bolt semiauto action;
- a bolt-hold pin charging handle’s right so you can lock the bolt open;
- a threaded 12″ barrel (threaded at 1/2-28 threads per inch);
- a bell-shaped flash hider;
- a pinned, winged front sight;
- an adjustable rear peep sight dovetailed into the receiver;
- a right-side magazine release in the trigger guard;
- a left-side safety in the trigger guard;
- a steel, smooth-face trigger;
- a 15-round blued-steel magazine (and it accepts 10- and 30-round M1 magazines, too);
- a matte-black parkerized finish receiver, barrel, flash hider, barrel band and trigger group;
- an American walnut stock, pistol grip and barrel cover; and
- a military-style carry strap that connects to the pistol grip’s base and the barrel band.
Inland Manufacturing will reportedly begin shipping the M1 Advisor in March 2016.
|.30 Carbine||10+1, 15+1, 30+1||12″||21″||n/a||n/a||4.5 lbs.|
[ds query=’+Inland +Manufacturing +M1 +Advisor’]