Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer Concept IV pistol.
This full size government model 1911 is chambered in .45 ACP and built on a Baer stainless steel NM frame matched to a Baer blued steel NM slide. It’s a ringer for Concept III but with a Baer deluxe fixed combat rear sight replacing the LBC adjustable.
All other features are standard for the Concept line. All Concept pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer steel NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- Baer deluxe fixed combat rear sight;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- beavertail grip safety w/pad;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Front strap checkered at 30 lpi;
- Tuned Baer extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled magazine well;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips;
- Tuned for total reliability; and
- one eight-round premium magazine.