Summary: The description, specs, photos and pricing for the Nighthawk Lady Hawk pistol.
The Nighthawk Predator III is a 1911-style pistol built with a Commander-length slide/barrel and chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Nighthawk designed the Lady Hawk in collaboration with Richard Heinie, and it built the gun with the thinnest grips possible for folks with small hands.
- A match-grade, crowned and recessed barrel;
- a Heinie Signature scalloped front strap and mainspring housing;
- reduced overall frame circumference;
- Nighthawk Custom Ultra-Thin Alumagrips;
- a forged carbon-steel frame and 4.25″ slide;
- a Heinie magazine release;
- a Heinie tool-steel hammer and sear;
- Heinie Slant-Pro Straight Eight night sights;
- a contoured magazine well for carry;
- a tactical magazine release; and
- hand serrations on the rear of the slide.
You can with this pistol with or without the name “Lady Hawk” engraved on the side. Available finishes include Perma Kote in black, sniper gray, green, coyote tan, titanium blue, hard chrome and diamond black.
|.45 ACP, .40 SW, 9mm||n/a||4.25″||n/a||n/a||5.625″||2 lb., 4 oz.|
[ds query=’+Nighthawk +Lady +Hawk’]