Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical II pistols.
The Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical II is a full-size 1911-style pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP, 10mm, 9mm or .40 SW. Features include:
- A steel slide with vertical, rear serrations;
- a red fiber-optic front sight;
- a dovetailed, low-profile adjustable rear sight;
- a parkerized finish;
- a skeletonized combat hammer;
- a skeletonized trigger;
- a beavertail grip safety with a grooved memory bump;
- an extended thumb safety;
- a checkered, flat mainspring housing;
- G10 VZ grips; and
- a steel magazine well.
Rock Island reportedly also offers a model with an accessory rail.
Note: Rock Island Armory imports its version of these pistols from Armscor.
|.45 ACP, 9mm, 10mm, .40 SW||8+1 (.45 ACP)||5″||8.75″||.94″ (slide)||5.5″||39.84 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Rock +Island +Armory +1911 +Tactical +II’]