Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Smith & Wesson Model 66 Combat Magnum revolver.
The Smith & Wesson (S&W) Model 66 Combat Magnum revolver is built on a stainless steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum (and .38 Special and .38 Special +P, of course). This marks the first time in roughly nine years S&W has produced this particular K-frame gun.
Other features include:
- A stainless steel, fluted cylinder;
- a single action/double action trigger;
- a glass bead finish;
- a ball detent lockup;
- full serration on the top strap and barrel;
- a white outline, adjustable rear sight;
- a red ramp front sight; and
- a synthetic grip.
|.38 Special, .38 Special +P, .357 Magnum||6||9.6875″||4.25″||n/a||36.6 oz.|
[ds query=’+Smith +Wesson +Model +66 +Combat +Magnum’]