Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Springfield Armory Marine Corp Operator pistol.
The Springfield Armory Marine Corp Operator is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size forged steel frame with a full-size forged steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. This pistol is part of Springfield’s Loaded pistol series.
Features specific to the Marine Corp Operator include:
- A stainless steel match-grade barrel;
- a two-piece guide rod;
- an accessory rail;
- low-profile, combat, three-dot tritium sights;
- two seven-round blued magazines;
- a black Armory Kote finish on the slide;
- an olive drab Armory Kote finish on the frame; and
- G10 grips.
Features found in general in the Loaded series (and therefore on this pistol, too) include:
- An extended, ambidextrous thumb safety;
- an ergonomic beavertail grip safety;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a lightweight delta hammer; and
- an extended trigger.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.6″?||5.5″||n/a||43 oz. w/empty magazine|
[ds query=’+Springfield +Armory +Marine +Corp +Operator’]