Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings of STI’s DVC 3-Gun pistol.
STI’s DVC 3-Gun is a semiauto 1911-style pistol built on a double-stack (i.e., 2011) frame and chambered in 9mm. STI says it’s designed for three-gun competition shooters. Other features include:
- A 5.4″ bushing barrel with a TiN coating;
- a 2.5 lb. trigger pull;
- an STI adjustable rear sight;
- an STI fiber optic front sight;
- an accessory rail;
- an ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a black, hand-stippled, Extreme Shooters grip;
- a black Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) finish on the slide;
- lightening cuts on the slide;
- a blued finish on the frame; and
- two 140mm, 20-round magazines.
[ds query=’+STI +DVC +3Gun’]