Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photo for the STI International Lawman 4.0 pistol.
STI’s Lawman 4.0 model is a single-stack 1911 chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP. Built on a forged steel, standard width frame with a 4″ carbon steel slide, the Lawman 4.0 sports a blued finish (other finishes are optional) and black G-10 mycarta grips.
- A finely checkered frontstrap and backstrap;
- a flat mainspring housing;
- an STI International singled-sided thumb safety;
- an STI International high-rise beavertail grip safety;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- front and rear cocking serrations;
- an STI TAS adjustable low-snag rear sight;
- an STI competition front sight;
- a 4.15″ fully supported STI International ramped barrel with a match grade bushing;
- an STI International commander-style hammer; and
- the patented STI International trigger system.
|.40 SW||n/a||4.15″||7.75″||n/a||37.28 oz.|
|.45 ACP||n/a||4.15″||7.75″||n/a||37.28 oz.|
[ds query=’+STI +Tactical +4.0′]